Floortrax tiles present a great look for dance floors, offices, commercial
spaces, garages and gyms. A solid tile with a lightly textured surface, Floortrax is non-slip, low maintenance and easy to clean. Floortrax can be installed in combination with other Swisstrax 13″ tiles including Diamondtrax, Cointrax and Sportrax.
Floortrax tiles provide a surface that allows for wheels and casters to easily maneuver and re-position.
- Tile size: 13″ x 13″ x 0.50″
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- UV Stabilized
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
AVAILABLE IN RUBBERTRAX
Floortrax is also available in Rubbertrax, our eco-friendly recycled rubber tile. Rubbertrax tiles are flexible and softer than our standard Polypropylene tiles, providing a more cushioned feel during extended periods of standing.
Floortrax Rubbertrax tiles can also be installed in combination with our standard 13″ tiles. An additional option is to use our Anti-Fatigue Work Mats which are comprised of Ribtrax Rubbertrax tiles.